Hi guys,
Eugene here. Just to do another review for the party. Some people ponned, some people had valid reasons, and some people came. Let's go through the list:
Gabriel obviously ponned (seriously, telling me that you're busy the next day while your twin brother yells that you are free is stupid. Especially since your excuse was "oh, I'm busy")
This is a bad example. If you wish to pon, please tell me and I'll give you a fine outright. I don't need to talk about you on the blog.
The main thing is, all of you said you were available, which means you have little excuse unless something really urgent came up. Because of ponners, a lot of food was wasted. As mentioned, fines will be made to pay for wasted food.
Anyway, away from the unpleasant stuff, the party was still a great success, I am sure all of you had fun. in between wii gaming, tennis, swimming and interacting. It was great bonding as it gave us an opportunity to meet outside class in a relaxed environment. I must say it was beyond expectations. I would like to thank Jax and Jason for their kind donations of more food. In all, this gathering has confirmed that it is not only POSSIBLE, but it can be SUCCESSFUL. We just need more people. At the end, the BBQ was a bit slow to start, so next time we should leave it to parents to start and also we need more people to come to finish the food.
The swimming (although *ahem* was advised against by Mr Tan) worked out fine, no sudden drowning accidents, or any other paranoid things, since the pool was full and also had an (irritating) guard to look over us.
Summing up, I feel the party was really enjoyable, lots of bonding and fun! (Fines are collected on Monday of school unless you send an excuse to me at limzhiweieugene@yahoo.com.sg)
-Eugene
This entry was posted
on 27 May 2008
at Tuesday, May 27, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
