Hi guys,
Before I continue, I'd like to thank Samuel Teo, Mr Tan, Ren Yan, Shi Yao, Min Seok, Alex Chan, Daniel Mark, Yon Lu for contributing to and getting those great presents. This has given me more motivation to do my best as a student of RI =D. Moving on, here are some brief and important notes for week 5, effectively marking the halfway point of term 2:
- 2 CCTs, Geography and Philosophy. Geography is on Tuesday and Philosophy is on friday.
- Please note that on Monday there will be rugby support, many CCAs have let their members off to support including mine (NCC), so please come.
- There is judging for the CLASS DECORATION COMPETITION as I said, I want 1Inspire to win and really show what we are made of, what we can do. I want us to inspire. Many people from other classes have commented favourably on our decorations, but I think we should still work harder. Also it is not just all about the competition, it is about making 1Inspire a conducive place for learning, so we all feel happy to be in 1Inspire.
- Some quick notes: please bring health booklets and your History Civilization notes.
- Class Party/barbecue for June Holidays. For this one, I think we should do it earlier so we can all enjoy our holidays fully after that and because I do not want the date to clash with overseas vacations, etc. I will ask 1Inspire on what days they are available.
- Birthday celebrations (INSPIREd, obviously, by the previous events, although I should have thought of it sooner.) As our PSL Douglas once suggested, a simple cake is enough during lunch or free period. However, since almost half of the year (that's really fast) has gone, we will have to celebrate for two months every month after June.
- General clean-up of class. The class, as some teachers have noted, is getting a bit dirty, and furthermore amplified by the fact that the duty system is almost moribund(defunct). Last Friday, Jason, Ching Hao, Jax helped me in cleaning up the class, and mopped the floor. Also, I hope this to be done either this Monday (early but in time for the Class decoration, as it is also a graded section under "general appearance") This can be done during lunch, if everybody co-operates it can be done really quickly.
- More matches with other classes. A side note that since I am unable to contact the leader of soccer team of 1K, it will have to be postponed AGAIN. sigh. Also for this, I think the captains of the team should be put in charge of engaging/accepting friendly matches to make the captain role more useful.
Again, thanks to those guys mentioned above, and have a good Week 5.
Cheers,
Eugene
This entry was posted
on 13 April 2008
at Sunday, April 13, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
