jervan's CLE guide to advancing to Sec 2  

Posted by 1Inspire

Hi everyone. (speaks philosophically) Before I start the lesson, I tell you something I saw. In the scouts den, I found this blue packet on the cabinet. Being a curious person, I picked it up. It was old and had turned hard. It read 'durex'. I took a pic of it using my trusty n95. I'll post it on friday.

Back to the lesson.
Honesty.
You must be honest or else you will not be trusted by others. For example, if you tell someone to die, you must admit it. If you 
faled your maths test
you must exercise self talk and ask yourself questions like "What have I done wrong?", "How should I improve?" or "Should I practice more to avoid careless mistakes?" instead of "I suck, so I will not go home today" and "I will stay for my CCA forever." This is cheating yourself, which is bad. If you did not bring your uniform for muster parade, do NOT comfort yourself by saying that the CCAL did not give you your youniform. It is YOUR fault that you did not ask him. Instead of saying "I don't know! I was 'absent'(pawning) for 2 weeks of CCA so I don't know I had to get my uniform!" You should remind yourself using a phone memo or a note or something. Then you can remember. You see, it's not that hard to be honest, like me.
It is bad to be too emo. When you see the school counsellor, you should let your real feelings out, instead of paraphrasing Simple Plan songs. I know that simple plan has nice emo songs but it doesn't means that you have the right to paraphrase them and claim them to be your own 'self thought'. That is dishonest and is denying others of their justice.
It is also bad to push the blame to people, unless it is Mas Selamat's escape. It is of course his own fault that he escapes. There is absolutely nothing to do with the gahmen or what. Seriously, I don't think that Mr Wong (the minister, that is, not our EL teacher) is of any fault! It's the window grille people. So, when you are the one who downloaded a game onto someone else's computer, and he gets caught for playing on it, do not say 'nothing to do with me ah! nothing to do with me!" and act crazy. Acting crazy is bad as that will make people sympathize with you when you do not deserve sympathy. You should have said something like 'Oh, I'm so sorry I got you into trouble with the game I gave you, without realizing the consequences.
With these tips, I think that you can pass CLE and advance to Sec 2. But you need upcoming notes. From ME.
Philosophy, philosophical, philosophically.
Jervan 

This entry was posted on 7 May 2008 at Wednesday, May 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment